Sunday, December 09, 2007

Coookiieeeessss

I came up with these while playing around making holiday cookies. Really buttery, with a maple chaser. Num.

1c butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup real maple syrup
3 cups flour
extra:
1/4 cup brown sugar
Cream together butter, sugar and syrup. Slowly mix in 3 cups flour until dough comes away from side of bowl. Shape into 1/2 inch balls, and press one side gently into brown sugar. Place cookies 1 inch apart, brown sugar up, on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, or until bottoms are golden brown. Keep questing fingers out of the kitchen until they've cooled, or they'll vanish.

3 comments:

Whilyam said...

Blast, there goes my hopes of lowering the "build" slider on my avatar...

EleriCooks said...

Are you kidding? My avvie looks like the Jenny Craig poster child version of me...

Whilyam said...

Just made a batch. Wow! I'll be sending you the bill for my triple bypass...

Would you mind if the Tour Club passed out your recipe at its Winter Festival?