Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mim news

Miri is finally doing better, she's up and moving, off the IV, and getting back to her usual bouncy self. Now the fun will be keeping her mellow while she's stuck in the hospital a few more days! Not sure yet what the plan for removing the drainage tube in her neck will be.

It feels like all I do is ask for hand outs (yes, I can hear people nodding, and I'm sure the anonymouses will happy be all snarkeriffic)- but Miri's hospital stay has chewed through the budget (especially gas money, ugh!), and today we discovered one of the van's tires needs replaced asap. (Fraking Murphy). So I'm asking if people could please toss 5-10$ at paypal, and spread the word, so we can get through this latest roadbump. *sigh*. elerihamilton at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

Hugh Sacristan said...

Hey.

I'd noticed you haven't been posting on LJ for a while (understandable, given what life has been throwing at you and Blade) so I came over here to make sure you were still there, and read your last few posts.

You're right, all down the line, especially about the Uru drama. Life is too short for it.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you are loved, and missed, and in my thoughts.