Sunday, January 22, 2006

hmmm

I find that I'm full of a great deal of anger and pain today. Frustrated at a system that seems to be designed to let parents fail, frustrated at the people who suggest extremes, rather than support smaller actions that'll prevent larger problems.

One of the drawbacks to not being a member of an organised religion is the lack of a built-in support network. And it's not that the desire or the will to help isn't there in most pagan groups, it's that the needed infrastructure dosn't exist. Many churches have resources to draw upon when needed, from social support to financial assistance, and these are often supported by tithes and tax free donations.

I need to take some time today to collect myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((Eleri)))))

Since I am not sure what's up, all I can do is say that I love you, and hope that you feel better soon, and offer you a big hug.

~ Kha'tie