Monday, August 16, 2004

Well, we'll see.

Sent a long email off to Mr. VIP of Marketing, asking for thumbs on several projects. We'll see what he says. I suspect his reaction is going to be "Oh god, her again". Somehow, despite the enthusiasm from semi-official sources, I feel like I'm imposing on their company. In a creepy stalker-leechy sort of way.

But, dammit, I'm good at what I do, and I want to do it. All my catherding and graphic skills are just sitting around here mouldering anyhow.

It's not about money. And the next person who says "are they paying you?" is getting thwapped. It's about knowing the heart and soul of the universe, and celebrating that.

Yeah, so I'm obsessed.

I've been thinking about weighing in on Mysterium stuff, too... but again, I feel like I'll get the 'who's this n00b' looks. My ego is the size of a pea sometimes. How much experience do I have with running events/gatherings/conventions? So why am I all nervous?

No comments: